Tuesday, January 31, 2012

20 Questions

1. Were you named after anyone?

Nope.


2. Do you like your own handwriting?

Love it.:)


3. What would your superpower be if you could choose one?

Teleportation. My biggest problems in life have always been that I'm too far away from the ones I love or simply can't get to them fast enough.


4. Are you an optimist or pessimist?

Optimist usually. I like to hope for the best but expect the worst.


5. What do you collect?

Toy giraffes.


6. What movie would your friends be surprised that you like?

Can't think of one.


7. What are your favorite smells?

The combination of lavender and jasmine, because that's what my fresh laundry smells like. Chocolate chip cookies. The cologne on this green t-shirt I wear to sleep every night.:)


8. Coffee or tea?

Tea by a long shot.


9. Wine or beer?

Wine.:)


10. What is the best thing you've ever eaten? (Where?)

Outside dining-wise, it's a tie between banana leaf rice at Devi's, Bangsar (KL) and pumkin risotto at Zizzi (London, Cardiff). But my mom's cooking will always have top spot in my heart.:)


11. Mac or PC?

Hah! Mac, duh! Apple evangelist always!


12. What are you listening to right now?

Empty Apartment, Yellowcard.


13. What career would you pursue in another life?

Make-up artist. Artist.


14. What sound or noise do you love?

The sound of my dogs' paws as they run. I can hear them before I even see them and once I hear that sound, I know it won't be long before I see their happy furry faces.:)


15. What sound or noise do you hate?

Nails against a chalkboard. Taylor Swift (usually).


16. Mountains or beach?

Beach! Oh my god BEACH!!


17. Cook or bake?

I like baking, but cooking is just calming on a whole different level. It takes me back to the hours spent in the kitchen with my mom. When I cook, it smells like home.. and then it tastes like home. These days I come home from stressful exams, pull back my hair and get to chopping. I'm forever grateful that my mom taught me all these things, it has made all the difference in my life.


18. Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself?

Restaurants yes but movies no. When I watch a movie by myself I like to cuddle up under my duvet with my stuffed giraffe.:)


19. What is your favorite fairy tale or childhood story?

The Giant Turnip. It's a story about an old man who planted a turnip which grew to be ENORMOUS. He pulled and pulled but couldn't pull it out, so he called his wife over. The old lady pulled the old man who pulled the turnip but they pulled and pulled but couldn't pull it out, so they called their granddaughter over. It goes on and on until the cat pulls the dog who pulls the.... well you get the gist. In the end they got the turnip out and made turnip soup for the whole village!


There is no point to this story but I loved that book so much I stole it from a library.


20. What would you tell the 13 year old you?

Stop stressing, stop pushing yourself so hard, stop trying to succeed in ways people tell you you should. Because you work a little differently from others, and when you start trusting yourself, that's when things will start working out for you.


I enjoyed playing 20 questions. I'd enjoy reading your answers, too.:)


10 comments:

ARA said...

20 Questions
1. Were you named after anyone?
my mother

2. Do you like your own handwriting?
no

3. What would your superpower be if you could choose one?
invisibility

4. Are you an optimist or pessimist?
both in diff situations

5. What do you collect?
snoppy's

6. What movie would your friends be surprised that you like?
the life of John Paul II

7. What are your favorite smells?
wine, baking, chanel, nature

8. Coffee or tea?
both

9. Wine or beer?
Wine, dislike beer

10. What is the best thing you've ever eaten?
hard one ... crepes in paris

11. Mac or PC?
apple lover

12. What are you listening to right now?
pink martini and edith piaf

13. What career would you pursue in another life?
doctor

14. What sound or noise do you love?
classical music

15. What sound or noise do you hate?
Nails against a chalkboard.

16. Mountains or beach?
depends

17. Cook or bake?
bake, bake bake

18. Do you go to restaurants and movies by yourself?
Yes I like a good restaurant bymyself. movie theaters no but movies on the couch yes.

19. What is your favorite fairy tale or childhood story?
beauty and the best by far

20. What would you tell the 13 year old you?
to be friendlier, cry less, enjoy more

kevin21 said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel

kevin said...

Gray Jacket

Moncler Jackets Sale

Coat Women Ziper

kevin21 said...

Amelie Shearling Boot

Caroline Ballet Flat Tory Burch Sale

Cheetah Reva Ballet Flat

Tory Burch Amelie Shearling

Tory Burch Christal Boot

Tory Burch Christal High Heel Boot Review

Tory Burch Duck Boots

Tory Burch Flats

Tory Burch Flip Flops

Tory Burch Model Tb0151

Tory Burch Riding Boot

kevin21 said...

Gray Jacket

Moncler Jackets Sale

Coat Women Ziper

Unknown said...

Cheap Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Discount Shoes

Tory Burch

Discount Tory Burch Shoes

Tory Burch Reva Flats Sale

kevin said...

Canadian Goose Jacket

Canada Goose Parka

Canada Goose Coats

kevin said...

Mata Mblere

Moncler Jackets For Men

Jackets For Men

Moncler Outlet Platine

kevin said...

Cheap Newport Cigarettes Free Shipping

Newport Cigarettes

Newport 100s

todsshoesstores said...

Baby Brands Direct only stocks the best brands,D&G glasses the best products at the best prices and offers an easy to use website for independents and department stores to preview and buy stock online for next day delivery with Abercrombie and Fitchminimum carriage paid orders at just £200 in the UK.