Thursday, March 22, 2012

Declutter

There are days when I sit at the edge of my seat as I listen to lectures, gasp at pictures of brain scans and scribble notes like my life depends on it. Those are the days when I love Psychology, the days when what I'm doing feels well and truly useful. Then there are the days when I turn on my iPhone recording function and literally go to sleep in the lecture theater. Those are the days when I question my decisions, could you truly love what you're doing if there are moments when you feel like nothing else could make you hate life more?

Life is always a contradiction. Particularly for someone like me, whose mind is always on overdrive. Always thinking, always pondering, always over analyzing.

I think what I need in my life right now is less materialism but a whole lot more beauty.

2 comments:

AS PROFETIZAS DA DANÇA said...

que lindo o lugar onde você mora

AS PROFETIZAS DA DANÇA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.